Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Exciting day.

Apparently on Morning Joe, there was a heated discussion between Elizabeth Warren and That shill of the Nixon administration, Pat Buchanan.


Word is that the health care debate starts at 10 Eastern, it should be on every station and it's other 3 NBC affiliates. It's probably on C-Span 3

I'll be popping popcorn for the event.

Word is that the bill is gutted, and they are just going to pass some Shell of it's former self.

I was hoping for some Tactical moves, and am still hoping. I just want to see some blood or some good chess moves. Something beyond the Checkers moves that have been going on.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc