Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some charts


I can't take Morning Joe this morning.... No surprise there.


"the bottom line is...." Hey Joe... if that is the bottom line.. WTF are we talking about it.

OK... there was a hammer on the daily(my chart has futures trades in it), Many reasons to think that this sucker is done.
Tony and I talked about that little White "Flag" let us call it, but it wasn't much of a Flag. It's good to watch. My comment was that that "Flag" could have been wave 4 of the short term trend, and we were working on 5....

and maybe it failed.

So... Game on.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc