Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Chart

The Charts.


For those that don't know... I'm not a Believer. So, when I talk EWT, know that I only take it half serious.... That being said, using Wave Counts, We have probably finished Wave 3. This suggests a solid pullback, then one more high...


Let me also add, that I've spent my entire life, of EW analysis... waiting for one more high, and one more low.I honestly would like a low volume day, a nice 100 million spy shares day.

so the thing to do is watch the "Trade of Last resort" at 110.59... and also watch that "one More high"
But besides the volume, it feels like, the trend is weakening.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc