Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Running behind

I umn.... well we got my Fast flag...


I guess it could be something larger....

End of the day sort of looked like we ran out of Energy. I'd like to see an "Inside day"

We will see.

I'm way behind today, so... I'll try and look at the charts and read some sentiment sometime this evening.

Currently I'd give a DSI(sentiment number) of 6 or 7... It could be higher.

One more up day would get it Boiling...

but we will see.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc