Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super fun Market Drama!!!

I noticed the Triangle Early, and chose not to fuck with it.....


I guess I wanted a little larger pattern and some more positive sentiment, and this seems to want to deliver it.

Break out the Rain Dancing Shoes.

I went long Once, and Can't bring myself to Do it again.

I could be totally fucking wrong and we are back to new highs.... For some reason, and a stupid one, I just can't play the price action. I admit it up front.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc