Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sentiment

My concern about sentiment right now....

Is that there are numerous people in the past 4 hours of trading(yesterday afternoon and this morning)

who say "You can't Buy it"...

that is an important Key word, for some kind of bounce. Very negative as sentiment.

OVERALL..... LONG TERM... I STILL THINK WE NEED TO SEE A REAL PANIC PUKE-AGE!!!

THE OLD OFF THE CLIFF SELLING
In the context of this overall uptrend.... this is nothing, It's most significant quality is the speed of the sell off.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc