Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 26, 2010

Some morning charts


Oh... so Charts... Umn. Yesterday morning was a recipe for disaster, Everyone loading in short, down 150. And then the reversal. I have a couple friends at MS, they keep thinking i'm asking their advice... they think it is all guessing... it kills me how the Pro's think about the market.


I was Reading a Very Fucking stupid Blog.... Which ... Honestly... just about every fucking blog I read, Reminds me of how fucking stupid Y'all are.

I have been talking about "rotations"

REMBEMBER ROTATION IN... AND ROTATION OUT...

AND!!!!! I'M NOT POINTING OUT A ROTATION IN OR OUT!!!

I bring it up, because as a trader you are Looking at BETA.

I don't know if this hump got the idea of rotations, from here. I'm just trying to point to where the Acton is.

Don't make me put the hurt on you and your macro.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc