Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pile on

I umn... was looking at the stigletz thing about him Mirroring Greenspan about "Irrational Exuberance"


What I was reflecting on was that I remeber that last pullback, and saying "I can't believe we got so Bearish so Quickly"... I can't remember when we got so bearish so quickly.

Now with .... The Fucking list;Barry, doug, Roubini, misch, stiglitz... it's just like every fool and I don't mean Moron, just everybody and their dog, knows this is grim, and gets caught in Pile on mode.

I guess the next pull back Lucifer himself will have to come out and declare "I'm Short"......

You know that I love a good trend line but, I think the real "Trade of Last Resort" is a break out of those buying "The Flag"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc