Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 3, 2008

First ON CNBC

The Wrongest People in the world..... and their opinions.

Steve Forbes, I keep listening to what he says... I have yet to get any value for my time.

Berugian, Who decried the partisan market talk... in partisan market talk.

I think all the political Bullshit is just that, political bullshit. Also disingenuous assholes thinking they can Brainwash the market into electing their favorite...

Like I say it's all bullshit. but assuming that "Republicans are good for the market" Why has the market gone backwards in the 8 years of a republican president. and 6 years of them having complete control of every branch.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc