Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, September 19, 2008

I want a nervous breakdonw.

I umn.... Futures say +370.... GOOD GOD!!!!

I dumped a ton of shares... cause I made a shit load of money....

I HATE POSTING TRADES, I had one that went from 9 to 19 right now in post market.

Let me say on a risk reward ratio.... I feel like I earned every bit of it, and deserve a shit load more. But when did "What I deserve have anything to do with it."

which was why I dumped most of them.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc