Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

financials


I'm liking what I'm seeing..... Finally we are seeing some bounce out of the regionals.... I have some solid positions running...
It's sad when you spend some of the morning short stock you want to own.
And I think oil has the idea that it's not going to $200.... Fucking morons.
Also some of them trading with 10% dividends.... I can't imagine someone trying to take a short position thinking that sometime this quarter they will have to pay up 2.5% to stay short.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc