Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update...

Like I said... I was watching that "Breakdown" line. This morning we hit the Uptrend line, and it Had me doing some covering, and it seems to have resolved the swing, and Then we Bounced.


LIKE I SAID.. we are now above that line.... SO.... I don't know... I made some money... Now I'm watching the swing.

I have a busy schedule, and tons of shit to do. My energy for this blog..... etc are limited. I have do do what I can do... and that is about it. I have to deal with my projects, and with Trading...., And my life. Either I have to get things back to normal... or something has to give... and this is the lowest priority thing, in my life.

Beyond that..." Mama only has so much milk...."

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc