Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Still running that hedge??? of course you aren't


Personally I need to do a better job of obeying the sentiment indicators....
Poor old Dougie Kass... crying in his oatmeal...

I refuse to watch CNBC... and I refuse to ... watch the news..... SHIT TO DO!!!

Right... You need to mix sentiment with technicals.... and you are fucked here..

There is a pattern that confuses them. I'm not going to give you much of a read... besides based on discipline... you don't step into that.

Me... I had a Great Bike ride in the sun..... Hours and hours of brilliant physical fitness... Working on my SuperHero Physique... Reflecting on the meditations of the day.

then work.

I will give you this... I'm thinking about cleaning the office, so .... Asteroid comes tomorrow....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc