Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 19, 2010

No chart summary

I'm too lazy, to post a chart.


The first target of that running triangle has been hit. That could be it...
Sentiment seems positive.. "Resilient market" bla bla bla bla

in the chart, that I'm not posting. I would look for/be careful of some kind of inverted Head and shoulders, this may give us another little leg up.

But, so far, I see nothing to sell in the current Upswing.

Sentiment might be "positive" but we need something technical...

We need to "SEE" a trade of last resort, happen.. or something else... But on the current upswing, I don't really see anything.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc