Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, April 9, 2010

I was doing a sentiment read

I don't have perfect sentiment.....


It's very bullish.... But not perfect... But even the last "High" was not perfect.

Doug Kass was doing the "I'm on the wrong side of the trade again"

Maybe it is perfectly Bullish... and I just ... Don't believe it. LOL

Some other people are.... "Choppy"...

I missed CNBC... I was thrilled to be busy, and not glued to CNBC...

There is a lot of "Manic Monday" talk....

Looks like my friends are having their baby... If no labor... Induced at midnight..

But... no shortage of divergences....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc