Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shit is going to Break!

I think I've been talking about it since January. My life has been roughly on hold since 2007, as I've been getting in the groove with this market.

When I look around, and see all these "Knobs"... Upside, Alpha, CNBC...Even the persona of Gordon Gekko or even Buffett...

You know, I dig the guys from pimco....

but with exceptions of Teresa and Pimco, I think these people are LOSERS! Salvation through the Mighty Buck!!! Money is nice... but it only goes so far.


We must Grow, Do new things, Stay/Be Healthy, Work on our Enlightenment, and Expand our horizons. You are Dying EVERY FUCKING DAY!

This .. Is getting easier, and WILL GET EASIER! My life will return to Normal, Adventures, and trying to find Joy wherever it is.

When I was 25, After University, I spent nearly 2 years working temp jobs and flyfishing fishing, until some employer decided they needed me.

I was out in the garden this weekend getting it started, about 2 months late. Reflecting on how nice that was, the fishing and staying on top of the garden. Spring is a miserable time to go an a Massive fishing adventure, so that won't happen...

But New adventures are calling me.... I will break and shatter, everything in my way, Life will return to some kind of "My Normal"..... Or Shit all around me, Is going to get BROKE!



Fiery the angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll'd. Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc. -William Blake

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc