Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quick read...

I haven't checked with the "Smart one" yet. if you have, you are probably one up on me.


Over the weekend, I have some miserable chart reads. By that; I mean, some people who, more than usual can't read a chart... have no idea what it says, No idea what it means....

IRL... I haven't seen things so Wacky, in 5 years.... The whole world seems to be on a boat with no paddle. Me, I have the garden started... all is right in the world, lots of work to do.

Like I say, stick to the knitting.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc