Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here we go again.

Nothing has changed, I just thought I'd post before I go to bed. Keep to the Knitting. But again, Think about a "Trap" and if you get a good trade below support and it reverses back above it. It's a good place to go long or hedge... or whatever you need to do.


It seems like most people have gone nuts....

and most my indicators... well everyone has "Gone quite"... I'm not sure if it's capitulation, but it could be.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc