Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fucked ya.... Huh....

The intel earnings were not all that good either. I tried to hear what Jim Goldman of CNBC said... All I heard was Blockbuster.... and Mobile.... Damn he is useful, I think the script he was reading, even he didn't understand.... I couldn't tell if he was talking about the "BlockBuster Super Drug" viada... or BlockBuster Video.....


Thank God, 5 minutes I'll never get back.

Well I said something about -Defence this week.... I know.... You didn't listen...

You want to know how crazy things are, Uncle Ben shut down Ron Paul.... Paul didn't even finish his time. Especially when Ben kept pointing out how poorly he understood the financial system.

"mr Paul.... If you don't want to support the IMF, you should stop congress from doing it, The fed has nothing to do with it."

"but you print the money."

"No, you choose to run the deficits."

.... or something of the like.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc