Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

Getting traffic wondering, What I think.... or ready to fade me.


I think you have to trade this out. You have to accept that this is behavioral. And the market may just have to Kick them in the nuts again.

Or they Puked and it's over.

I guess it's all the good news that has "Everybody" Contrarian. Seems Dangerous.

there is some odd shit going on... Honestly, I don't know what to make of it. It's not making things easy.

This includes all the work I need to get done. I hear the phone should be rigging off the hook soon.... I'll wait with my thumb up my ass....

I remember 2003 and 2004, My phone rang nonstop. I couldn't avoid work.....

any moment.... All I see are a ton of business' desperate for sales.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc