Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good old easter

So far, its been a nice weekend. I'd tell you about it, but it is none of your god damn business.


I've said it before, I'm not a believer in any way.

In fact, I'm so much 'not a believer', the hard part is, that it's difficult for me to even listen to the things people try and fool themselves about.

There is an engineering principle, or a few hundred principles. The more layers of complexity, the less likely it is, that it will work. It's true in all aspects of life. But Somehow as people, we want to, and think it's better to layer tons of bullshit on top of it.

And to talk about, re-inventing the wheel, or 'First principles', these days, they call this "Living with Clear Intent"

It's bad enough, to have to deal with our own layers of complexity, it's worse to add even more. And there is no better way to self defeat, getting what you want.

Worse... why it's always my responsibility to deescalate things, or Break things down, or make things work. Why is that all my job...
It's almost like, i'm the monkey, and someone else is playing the little Organ Grinder, that I'm supposed to dance to. I guess it's a surprise, when they "Play the music" and expect you to dance.... and you walk off going "WTF are you thinking?"...

But I guess it's a surprise... I guess the real surprise is that you walked away. As a lucid person, why would you want to be a dancing monkey?

Dance Monkey Dance!!!!
*eye roll*

hmmm... well that is some rambling ranting!...
They should make a country and western song about that.

Did I ever tell the story about when I helped write a blues song about a Science Fiction series.

It's been a nice weekend, hopefully there is still another day of it. There are always piles of things to crank out, sitting on my desk.

Things to do, adventures to be had! I guess "Dancing Monkey" is an adventure, but not a very good one.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc