Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 26, 2010

I don't really have anything.

I have no idea what the sentiment is on the idiot box. There is too much stuff on my plate.


Seems positive. we could be an 8 on my scale... could be a 12.

I think I covered it... we don't have anything to sell on the technical side. Unless I'm missing it.

The strange thing to me, about sentiment, is it's way more positive than in 07.

It's a strange metric, and you can talk about kudlow...etc... and sure he is more negative, than he was 2 years ago....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc