Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Looks like

we are going to want to grind out a top....


I like when the trading looks like "They are very convinced" We may get a nice trade out of the IYR ...

that thing was a rocket ship today.... Like I said... some D-Bag... getting all options crazy in those shitty Proshares SRS real estate.... Is a Contrarian Red Flag, if I ever saw....... Proshares FUCKS THEM HARD... They take .25% per day... and it only exacerbated it... especially when you have every knob in the market chasing the same trade.

who knows... but Grind this fucker out... or some kind of "Double top" ..

etc... that will give a target for the swing... If I decide to run it for you.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc