Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 20, 2009

YOU WANT TA.....


You can't handle My TA!!!!!.... If only there was more TA in my life... Wait I Digress!!!! Different TA.
YOU HAVE A WEDGE, Which I talked about It resolves MONDAY, BY THE CLOSE.
We have Broken out of the Wedge, ON HIGH VOLUME. This move could follow that red line down all of Monday or revisit the blue....... BUT could also be a Breakout, and this sucker could be gone to the upside..... IE in Elliot wave theory, That was Wave 1, and we are in Wave 2.

but.... SPY volume was Kind of weak... but... i Still say it's hard to match that November volume on a relative basis.
WFC.... 400 Million shares today
CAPITULATION.... Been waiting for that for weeks

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc