Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, February 22, 2009

How about more Creepyness

I've been trying to post content to my blog for 2 days.... If that doesn't tell you about some form of Armageddon, I don't know what will.

I saw this:

I'm just going to Clift's note it for you, or my perception. It's about the new Treasury program to get Private capital into the "Toxic Asset" market.

Roughly, it's a fund where people invest and buy assets from banks Near "Par Value", with a 3 year 'Put' option. or if the value of the asset goes down, Investors don't lose money. Roughly it's Treasury and the fed insuring the assets at "hold to maturity" prices... I'm not sure where he is getting all this.

Well that is what I read.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Dude, look at my bank analysis:

http://kalamazoopost.blogspot.com/2009/02/financials-if-you-must-be-long-wfc-vs.html

Does your uber-right brain concur with my muddled analysis??

Eric said...

on it, I'm working on this scathing analysis of some dumb asses T.A...

hella funny... but first I'll read your stuff.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc