Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, February 23, 2009

GYOFB

Nurial; there is this Crazy Pretend conversation I imagine went on in Washington. Dodd and Frank, arguing about nationalization, Frank talking about how we are trying to restore confidence for private investment in the financial sector, and Dodd sticking to his guns, "Because Roubini said so.". Basically, lawmakers in arguments based on the blogs they have been reading.

I had this thought this weekend, "If Rant's by Ayn Rand, freemarketeers were stock." I think I would have to go short. But I wonder if we are in Overt warning, or panic stage.. but I do hear "Fundamentals are good".

Joe Kernan, went long this morning. CNBC does have unfair advantage, since they just need to find the Apex of the Crazy incoming Email.(some of which I'm responsible for.).

Jack (DOW 16000) Bouroudjian... Total Bear!, even Joe mocked him.

For some reason nationalization and dilution of Citibank was a bad thing on friday, but this morning it is a good thing, no wonder they are crazy.

The supposition on the new Treasury plan, is that they may be planning to provide a private investment fund with a Treasury supported 'put' option.


LOL, Citibank has downgraded the regional banks from Buy to hold!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc