Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Santelli hoax

I looked up the domain record for chicogoteaparty and it's as reported.

It's impossible for me to know if the name and address track back to that specific person, but it does track back to that name and was registered Months ago. Either as reported( september) or as I'm remembering it back to march of 2008... I refuse to look it up again.

back to the counter thesis. I liked it monday tuesday because nobody believed.

the bad thing about friday is that we should not have been able to sell off on the bad news. "not selling off badly" isn't the good sign.

The other bad thing is that .... seems like there is some bullishness.

One could think that what we need sentiment wise is "Building bullishness"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc