Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

John Tobacco

Sweet the guy who got me into some of my positions..

I'm going to predict, what he is going to say.

"Des banks ah Gowen Down, we don't know how any of this is going to help. the Bla bla bla of the bla bla bal... Means that I'm right and you all are a bunch of queers, Argue that one asshole"

Update: oh... dilution and preferred... I guess he is another person who doesn't understand those words "AS NEEDED"... I know it's tough those are very complicated words...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc