Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, February 23, 2009

on it's lows

market closes on it's lows you don't want to be short.

The market may think we will washout tomorrow.

My read is as bad as yours.

I continue to think about how much anger there is, and it doesn't quite fit with capitulation... if you are angry... you are not giving up, and that anger is still in some ebb and tide in the market.

It's tough... but.. 4 more days like that and we are at 6K.

and I've said it, I'm cautiously long... I'm not sure if I've ever been this cautious....

I hate CNBC.... I guess all the "lord of the flies" anger is rubbing off on me... or I'm starting it...

Did I mention I'm banned in the Chess chat room....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc