Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, February 22, 2009

not that it means anything

Futures up 80 dow
9.5 spx
14 naz

I'll have you know I just saw Hugh Jackman, singing all that Jazz with beyonce Knowels... I may be blind.

this is crazytalk!

Feb. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Citigroup Inc., the recipient of $45 billion in U.S. government aid, is in talks with federal officials that may increase state ownership of the bank, the Wall Street Journal said.

after all that talk about 22% credit cards... they are going to ask for more money...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc