Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Idiot box is full of idiots

You want sentiment, this "ricks revolution" and the death of decades of Free market Narcissism.

I've reminded of a post depression movie called "Meet John Doe" all day.

there is a rant about all the Healots.

About the feedback loop of Materialism. But one can suggest that this new sentiment post the depression this feeling of hope, and that the other guy wasn't out to fuck you, is what brought us out of the depression. That when man asks "what is in it for me" suddenly we are caught in a ever narrowing economy.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc