Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's talk about me... Am I my brother's keeper.

On Fridays, my emotions get fairly close to the skin.

I posted this huge hateful rant to some of the "Rick's Revolution crowd" I'm going to say ricks revolution too, to troll some of them to the blog.

What offends me most about it, is that simple idea that we need to take care of our neighbor.

I'm not a Jesus guy, or a bible guy in any way shape or form... but the overall theme of the bible is laid out in the story of cane and able:

And the Lord said unto Cain: Where is Abel, thy brother? And he said: I know not. Am I my brother's keeper?

This is the them of the entire bible.... It asks the question "AM I MY BROTHER"S KEEPER".

In the middle of all of this, there are 10 traders from the CBOT, Standing up in the middle of the floor saying "NO, I AM NOT MY BROTHER'S KEEPER."


If you ever wonder why we are in so much trouble.... It's that the answer to that question.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc