Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Market action


Dioabolical market.

As much as all of this looks like caution. Do you know how pissed off I would be if that Idiot steve grasso had jumped onto this market this morning and it had run to 81. That piece of grap grabs 2 handles with no emotional risk...... Fortune favors the brave... not Stevie the bull.
and you know after going long he then turned around and shorted it..... And that Liar TeraNova.. who says.. "I just trade with the trend."

I made a comment to somebody yesterday to Expect some chop..... OF COURSE THEY ARE GETTING KILLED What stocks are "THEY IN" Healthcare, Utilities, Gold. And Safety plays....

Will those run? or will they end up puking them up?

Beyond that... I was up segnificantly....

I don't know if anybody notices, but they are so short the futures, they can't keep them down.

I say bring it....

My scoresheet says
winners:

Insurance
banks
construction
oil drilling
advertising....
gold mining

with technology trying to move up... if they wernt such weak holders.

If we open flat we will go up,
If we open up we will gap fade, and get an 11am reversal.

I don't think it can open down.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc