Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 27, 2009

The market

What I continue to get at, is that I expect the market to be ABSOLUTLY UNPREDICTABEL. so many people trying to game it in so many ways in the short term....

My suggestion is to work the unpredictable nature of it right now.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Nice graphic that corresponds to your daily sector analysis:

http://tinyurl.com/bz9lp8

Best performer of the week? Finnies

How 'bout next week? I'm looking at generic drugs MYL and WPI that got trashed with all the other health care stocks. Still technically sound and i would think that cost constraints should not hurt them as much.

Tony said...

Have a good weekend, bud... and don't forget to relax a little (I know I will.)

Eric said...

You may find this an overshare..

I find it funny you want to do this full time.
by the end of the week, I'm a basket case. Complete meltdown. after the close I called the old man, went and saw " Grand Torino", cried like a baby for 15 minutes.

lol

good movie though.

Eric said...

Oh... We have the Rotation from T-lo right?

the top were pharma and utilities.

I don't see a reason to be there. since the are overplayed

the thing that Has or is working on "topping" is healthcare.

behind that then things that are coming on are Tech and Retail.

I'd continue to look at those.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc