Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, February 21, 2009

If I were a Bottom Picker

Monthly SPY If I was looking for say a Bull flag. Or say I was looking for and ELLIOT Wave. on declining volume.

Weekly Spy
If i were looking for a developing MACD divergence.
3Day SPY
If I were looking for a 2 swing Bull flag ABC correction this month. Developing MACD divergence.
Daily SPY

Developed MACD, declining volume. Into a Volume spike.

Still takes time for patterns to complete. and some of the charts have yet to complete their bars.
And yet, some of this is the worst kept secret in the world... Only...

Most of them say "seems good for a Technical or Bear market Bounce"

And now.... Big Trouble in little china.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc