Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trying to feed my Soul

What a week. After all this nonsense I had to go try and ...Do some rebuilding of my soul.

I went out .... I don't normally drink, I used to drink all the time, but not so much anymore. Also I realized at one point, I trade poorly when I've been drinking.

But I love WINGS.... Hot as shit, trying to kill me WINGS. That and beer. so I indulged. Then I did some grocery shopping, because it wasn't enough....... Never enough, isn't it.

Got some root beer, 2 liters. I hate soda, Ok.. I love soda, so it has to" not be here". As I wandered the store, Grocery shopping with a couple beers in me is a nightmare. I had to fight the urge to buy a box of Oreo's or my uber sin, Chips Ahoy, and downing it with a gallon of milk...... MMMMnnnn. There I am trying to figure out how to fill my soul, and yet not get rediculous.... and not reinforce emotional eating.

So I managed to walk out with some grocery store sushie, 2 liters of rootbeer and a candybar.....

Cause that is how I Roll, Yo!

then of course I come back and watch 2 more hours of CNBC....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc