Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurricane pummles the coast

Oil hits 113.90...

Messed up how I'm conditioned to get up at4am Mountain... My schedule says that the market is off today. I have these nightmares about missing the bell. and Becky and Carl and the futures values had me panicked.

"your doing a heck of a job brownie/bushie"

I've been clear about my God belief... so, When I joke about this...

If I were a Jesus person, Like Dubja, our president.... Wouldn't you think that you would be going to hell because you didn't lift a finger to help all those people, during Katrina.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc