Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

and for all my soul refilling...

What do I get, .... after a week of financial horror. I get a nice 4 hour nap... not worried about markets.

Zombie Dreams.... Rich guy zombie dreams.... have to move to Alaska, because zombies don't like snow banks. Have to escape the city to get to massive avalanches away from the zombie... kind of dreams.

And I'm trying to work up the courage to unlock my door to "look around" kind of dreams.

Funny...

Hope the don't get me.http://www.aneyeoni.com/ART/Illustrations/Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover.600_600.jpg

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc