Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The 87 trade

This chart is the bounce back off the 87 crash..... It's a good example of a nice baseing move. I expect an upday, followed by a pull back. Some of you don't watch the banking stocks like I do. Most of this bounce is all banks, and I expect it to run out of steam monday or tuesday. I expect a possible spike high from 8:30-11 on monday, and a nice correction say tuesday or wed.

I doubt we will retrace the ENTIRE move from the last 2 days, but we need to find some buyers... we have gone way to far way to fast. Especialy in bank stocks. and it's most of the move. But I do expect buyers to come in on monday. but we should get decent sell off tueseday or wed

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc