Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 24, 2009

Yep....

they defended the breakout... Everybody is still Sceptical....


They can keep moving higher... Slight Wunderbar is all the correction we have had in 2 weeks, This could end in 1 or 2 more weeks....

"Hoping" for a sell off. So far Little Weakness.... I see one Slight MACD divergence in the 30 min...

Other than that, I can make a case that this "Correction" was one of the smallest the entire trend.

this can Easily hit 1000 then it's 1050 then 1100... We can just keep raindancing till then.

Brand new High, and Maria is sitting on my TV doubting it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc