Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Say I was Retarded

and wanted to trade gold.... the short term trend is down, and you could short with say 92.50 as a point to cover, trying to trade to the "Pennant"....


Then when you hit the Pennant you cover, then you wait for buyers... if they don't come in....

short it again!

2 comments:

Tony said...

trading GLD??? ???
Who is this and what have you done with Eric?

Eric said...

Someone who reads this blog keeps over trading gold.

some Hyperinflationist, but doesn't know which way it's going. So I figured I'd Troll them.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc