Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 31, 2009

damn

I was just looking at some fucking Punter Trading Psychologist Technician....


I'm resisting Trolling him... but he does Moderate his comments....

BTW he called the reversal at 1.... Just in time for it to bounce.


The bad news is..... 3 of 5 fastmoney traders find it frothy....

but 3 of 5 are just "Cautious"

2 comments:

Chuck Boyce said...

can you share a URL or at least a name? I'd like to check the dude out, too.

Eric said...

You can put that one together...

Who is the "Internet Trading Psychologist"?

Guy who thinks he is a Quant and a Trader Psychologist/Therapist.

I've pulled some good data off of him, but.... he still is one of those "Newsletter writers" "book Writers".. who would rather be Famous than rich... Or is having trouble becoming rich, and has decided to write instead.

If I link them they can track it back... then I get into a cock fight with them.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc