Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hmmm

Every one of these CEO's keeps comming out and they are compleatly full of shit. Just "Lying with statistics" as is the CEO stock N Trade.


aparently there is a roll over in oil contracts.... Makes me wonder if oil should be short at the close or at tomorrow's open.

also.. my reservation about holding a short into this close as Per my thesis on the GDP... makes me wonder if I should Try it....

You know... If I feel like that "Everybody" Feels like it

Also.... seems like everybody is talking Wall of Worry..... in a way unlike we have heard since the last serious correction.

but sometimes it is best to wait to play another day.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc