Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 31, 2009

Gaming the day traders.

We just had a breakout here.. which stalled and I killed most of this trade... But the Swing trade Which stopps out at that 99.50 level.... and I hate ... Fuck.. have to trade... just a moment... Sorry Isn't that a bitch that I have to trade and blog at the same time....


This is going to make your fucking head spin......

So... Eric you ask... How did you Game that trade. Well I've noticed Highly voitile moves in the last 30 minutes.. Many over the past 2 weeks have been Long....

I assume that the Fucking Day traders Saw this too... but... the day trade game is to sort of game the morning and the Close.... I pointed out this morning that the "Fucking Douchbags" were going to play that Green line.... And they did..... So... you have to imagine that they Played that move, and all the fucking day traders were holding long and wanted to dump them off to the Mutual funds at the end of the day..... We have solid bullish sentiment.... compleat Slope of hope right now.... Matt Nesto is on my TV right now compleatly suprised by the sell off..... that is good Bearish Sentiment.

Some Web cam Joker is saying buy high sell higher right now... that has been the Theme since the "Trade of last resort"....

So... Assuming that "They all were Long" and using my thesis that most the money was "All in" at this point. There for.... No more Bag holders... Just the day traders...

Also remember that the MEME on the day was the weak dollar..... so "where are they" Of course they are in the Dollar trades, so they Pull back the most since that is where most the money is.

Now I'm still curious where the "Weakness" in the dollar is comming from... Cause they were buying Treasuries and buying oil....

Like they say... It's all about what "They are doing"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc