Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 24, 2009

Much Dollar talk....

So... here it is... and I figured if this was going to do something it would look something like what I drew.

one thing I have learned is that if the trade doesn't do what you want... and it Muddles... GET OUT..

Maybe it is double bottoming or something ... but why not play it over 24 after it builds a base... cause it's either building a base or it's going lower...


2 comments:

Tony said...

Good point. I drew a similar graph last month

http://tinyurl.com/l9c5uo

...and it did not go as expected. One of my major flaws as a trader is holding certain things too long. I do this less than I did, but still a major problem.

I was thinking 24.60 as an entry, but I'd have to look at the stoch.

Eric said...

all we have today... is Maybe a "Small" Wunderbar....

we still have about 4 more setups to go till we can make a "Top"

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc