Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm going to get to tony today!

Buffett.. talking down the dollar we had 1.4250 back down to 1.4220


I was wrong no venatoux today at TDF... today is the semi... last day for the sprinters... last chance for farrar besides the big final day.

2 comments:

Tony said...

UUP sucks, no question, but I still think it's bottoming and a good place to hold some cash... certainly outperforming the shorts!

PNC gaps down every single day... why do people buy it during the trading hours? I don't get it. This time I'm not covering the shares I got yesterday at the close.

Tony said...

VXX up a percent.... wa-hoo!

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc