Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hardball is on right now

30 min in it's all birthers and Race Relations.


I bet Chris Mathews has great Health care.... Second only to Congress. When you have companies like GE and News Corp and Time Warner controling the Dialoge....

Health care has no chance... Timer Warner I bet has Great Insurance Coverage.

If I were in congress, it would be a loser move to get involved in it. just come up with some lame excuse like "Maybe later, but the defficit is too big" and walk away.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc