Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 31, 2009

You see michelle

If I buy insurance the "Risk Pool" is a Pool of 1....


So I may as well cut the middle man out and just pay my own bills.

I know you have a marginal education, and you just want to convince everyone that you are a WASP elite Like all the people you Idolize... instead of how they look down on your Race... No matter how you defend Uncle Milty.... they will still look at you like a second class citizen.... Sorry....

But back to the subject.

See if the Insurance "Risk Pool" is a small business, under 50 employees for insurance is 50. the chance of a catastrophic illness is 1.5... so to get to a Whole number you need 100 employees.

and if you have Thousands, then the Risk pool gives you a much better spread of the risk, and the insurance becomes cheaper...

"Well You say" how if the "Risk Pool is U.S. Citizens" Well that is the LAST thing insurance industry would want... because then they can't overcharge the "Small Risk pools" which give them the high profit margins...... YOU SEE!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc