Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, July 27, 2009

Muddled

most indicators I have are muddled...


watch for my series of slightly higher highs.

still that chance of another solid leg.... Get them all bullish. Cause they are trying to sell it, They went in short and got smacked at the close.

the Good news is newsweek says the recession is over... for bears

the bad news is that again the worst Quant in the world ..... Bearish!!! they are seriously 0-10. Another one I track is 0-4.

It's just that they are all "we are overbought" and that is all the T.A. they have

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc