Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sentiment

one of my Misses, is that there at 870 it didn't have a "buy the dip" feel.


but here we are, and tops are made where nobody expects it... and there are plennty of talking heads right now talking pull back....

makes me think buy the open....

I won't do it .... but...

maybe we can push to 1000 ish and that can be our unanticipated top or in the 980 or 990

of course.... I'm very iritable about this break out.... and as sentiment... it throws out the idea of a top....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc